Cat and Dog Euthanasia Services in Adrian, MI
How Do I Know When it’s Time to Say Goodbye?
Determining Your Pet’s Quality of Life
- Have they stopped eating and drinking?
- Are they struggling to stand and walk despite having undergone treatment to improve it?
- Do they seem to be in considerable pain, despite taking medications to relieve it?
- Do they show a noticeable lack of interest in their usual activities, such as walks, play time, snuggling, etc.?
- Are they spending most of their time sleeping?
- Do they have an ongoing illness that has not improved with treatment, and an overall poor prognosis?
What to Expect During a Euthanasia Appointment
Once you have decided to move forward with humane euthanasia, we’ll help you set up an appointment on the day and time of your choosing. We will accommodate all your wishes to the best of our ability, and give you all the privacy and time you need to bid farewell to your companion.
To make the procedure as comfortable as possible for your pet, we first administer sedation so they’ll fall into a peaceful sleep. Once they are sedated and you’re ready, we will then administer the euthanasia. Again, your pet will feel no pain or stress during this procedure.